Contact us to schedule a FREE, confidential pregnancy test. This is your first step in making a decision about your pregnancy. Or just walk in. We are here to help you!
We have 2 locations: East by MSU on the corner of Grand River Ave and Gunson St, and South on Cedar St adjacent to Long Blvd.
All appointments are free and confidential.
Please contact us if you have questions about pregnancy. We offer the following free services to serve you:
- Pregnancy tests and options counseling
- Abortion information
- Abortion recovery help and support
- Adoption packets
- Parenting support
- Childbirth class referrals
You can schedule an appointment online or you can email, text or call us. For your protection, we strongly discourage from sharing personal details about your situation over the Internet.
Learn more on our website about pregnancy.
am i pregnant?
Take our online quiz to find out. Simply answer the questions and add up the number of "yes" responses you have. If you answer "yes" to two or more statements below, you could be pregnant, and it would be important for you to actually take a pregnancy test. We offer free tests at all three of our locations. Call 517-332-0633 to find the closest center to you.
1) I have missed a period or am late. Yes or No?
2) I had unprotected sex since my last period. Yes or No?
3) My periods are usually regular, but haven’t been lately. Yes or No?
4) I have not been using any birth control method. Yes or No?
5) I am having nausea. Yes or No?
6) I have been vomiting. Yes or No?
7) I have breast tenderness. Yes or No?
8) I need to urinate often. Yes or No?
9) I have gained weight recently. Yes or No?
10) I have noticed appetite changes. Yes or No?
11) I have been unusually tired lately. Yes or No?
12) I seem really emotional. Yes or No?
If you answered "yes" to two or more questions, and you would like someone to contact you to help you get the process started, schedule an appointment today.